Epson TM-C3500 Inkjet Label Printer
Epson ColorWorks C3500 Color Label Printer | GHS Label Printer
The Epson ColorWorks C3500 (Also known as the TM-C3500) Color Label Printer does just what the name implies. It's a reliable inkjet label printer ideal for low volume printing jobs requiring a wide variety of colors, shapes and fonts.
Print Method and Speed:
The trademarked MicroPiezo inkjet system provides four colors of pigment ink. The resolution varies between speed and quality modes, with speed mode having a 360x360 dots per inch resolution and quality mode having 720x360 dpi. The TM-C3500 prints at a rate of up to four inches per second. This translates to a whopping 20 feet of labels per second!
The ColorWorks C3500 prints in four basic colors: cyan, magenta, yellow and black. This is the standard spread of colors for inkjet printers, and with each color in its own cartridge it allows for more efficient use, since nothing will be wasted when one color runs out.
The Epson TM-C3500 can print on media with a width ranging from 1.2 to 4.4 inches. It can print from roll-fed, fanfold, die cut, continuous, adhesive and single layer media; as well as plain paper.
Software and Drivers Included:
The Epson ColorWorks C3500 ships with the 32 and 64 bit Windows drivers . It interfaces with your computer via either USB 2.0 or ethernet.
Epson TM-C3500 comes with a standard one year depot repair warranty from Epson America. Optional Extended warranties are available from Epson covering the TM-C3500 up to 3 years.
What's Included In the Box:
Packaged along with the Epson TM-C3500 label printer is an AC Power adapter, a set of full capacity pigment ink cartridges, one maintenance box, a sample label roll, a media output tray, an installation CD, and an instruction manual.
What is this warranty?
The Espon Spare-In-the-Air is an upgraded warranty program offered by Argon Technology that can be purchased with the Epson ColorWorks label printers. With this upgraded warranty you can get a replacement printer shipped to you within one business day should your Epson Colorworks printer have a hardware failure. This is upgraded from the standard depot service, and saves your business both money and hassle. Upgrade up to 3 years on your printer warranty.
Epson TM-C3500 Inkjet Label Printer
If you need a printer that will create a quality label but don’t require large-batches then the Epson TM-C3500 is for you. This low-volume label printer provides your business with focus on your priority tasks. The trademarked MicroPiezo inkjet system provides four colors of pigment ink. (CMYK) And provides two resolution settings: when opting for speed the resolution is 360x360 dots per inch and when set in quality mode the resolution is 720x360 dpi. Prints up to four inches per a second or 20 feet of labels a minute.
- CMYK in comes with four colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) in individual cartridges to keep the cost of ink down and avoid waste by only refilling the missing color
- Can print on labels from 1.2 to 4.4 inches
- Can print from roll-fed, fanfold, die cut, continuous, adhesive, single layer as well as plain paper
- Ships with the 32 and 64 bit Windows driver. It interfaces with your computer via either USB 2.0 or ethernet
- Comes with a standard one-year depot repair warranty from Epson America.
- Optional extended warranties are available from Epson for up to 3 years
- Comes with an AC power adapter, a set of full capacity pigment ink cartridges, one maintenance box, a sample label roll, a media output tray, an installation CD and an instruction manual