Zebra Desktop Printers
Zebra desktop printers have become a staple in small businesses. These desktop models are affordable and reliable. While direct thermal units are best for printing shipping labels, thermal transfer printers offer better durability and can be used for a variety of purposes.
Zebra desktop barcode printers provide the reliability you need for a diverse range of label and barcoding projects including shipping labels, apparel tags, products, and barcodes.
Zebra desktop printers use label rolls on a 1-inch core with an outside diameter of 4 or 5 inches. They also accept fan-folded labels fed from the back of the printer. Zebra desktop label printers are ideal for business printing 500 or less labels per day.
If you print from 1500 to 5000 labels per day, then Zebra’s industrial label printers might be a better fit as they are designed for higher print volumes.
Zebra Desktop Direct Thermal Printers – No Ribbons Required
Zebra desktop direct thermal barcode printers are the easiest way to label your products. They’re affordable, easy to use and perfect for a wide range of labeling applications in healthcare, retail, and manufacturing environments.
- Zebra ZD410 Direct Thermal – print up to 500 Labels per day: The Zebra ZD410 203 dpi direct thermal printer is easy to load in one step and has increased memory for faster processing. Economical and easy to use, the ZD410 is ideal for printing shipping, product, or inventory labels.
- Zebra ZD410-HC Direct Thermal – print up to 500 Labels per day: The Zebra ZD410-HC is the healthcare version of the ZD410 designed for medical settings. The ZD410-HC printer loads in one step. Its increased memory results in faster processing. This printer supports both EPL and ZPL printer languages and includes Bluetooth and Ethernet connectivity.
- Zebra GK420D Direct Thermal – print up to 500 Labels per day: Perfect for creating shipping, inventory, or product labels, the Zebra GK420D is an economical choice that’s easy to load with minimal jamming. These printers not only save you time but also provide increased memory speed so that you can work efficiently on more projects at once. This 203 dpi thermal printer is compatible with Windows-based software and supports EPL and ZPL printer languages.
- Zebra ZD420D Direct Thermal – print up to 500 Labels per day: This is an economical choice for creating shipping, inventory, or product labels. This label maker can be loaded in one easy step and prevents label jams with its efficient design. It also has increased memory for faster processing, ensuring you create high-quality labels quickly and easily. Compatible with Windows-based software, it supports both EPL and ZPL printer languages. 203 dpi and 300 dpi models are available.
- Zebra ZD620D Direct Thermal – print up to 500 Labels per day: The Zebra ZD620D direct thermal printer is an easy, efficient choice. This 203 dpi direct thermal printer can print over 8 inches per second and connects through Bluetooth or Ethernet to simplify labeling as much as possible. The design prevents any potential for jams.
Zebra Desktop Thermal Transfer Printers (Ribbon Required)
- Zebra GX420T Thermal Transfer – print up to 500 Labels per day: The Zebra GX420T is a versatile 203 dpi label printer that prints both thermal transfer and direct thermal labels. The Zebra GX420T comes with all the features you need to print labels, 2D barcodes, and QR codes quickly, easily, and accurately. With a space-saving design and easy loading of both ribbons and labels, it's perfect for any size business.
- Zebra GX430T Thermal Transfer – print up to 500 Labels per day: The Zebra GX430T is a dual thermal printer which prints both direct thermal and thermal transfer labels. It has an easy load for labels and ribbons. The Zebra GX430T also supports 2D barcodes including QR codes. The printer can be used with Windows-based systems using EPL or ZPL printer languages. 203 dpi and 300 dpi models are available.
- Zebra ZD420T Thermal Transfer – print up to 500 Labels per day: The Zebra ZD420T thermal transfer printer can print both direct thermal and thermal transfer labels. It is easy to load the labels and thermal transfer ribbons. This printer supports 2D barcodes and QR codes as well as EPL and ZPL languages. 203 dpi and 300 dpi models are available.
- Zebra ZD500 Thermal Transfer – print up to 500 Labels per day: The Zebra ZD500 is a versatile 203dpi label printer that offers both direct thermal and thermal transfer label printing. Loading labels and thermal transfer ribbons couldn’t be easier. The ZD500 prints 2D barcodes including QR codes, which make it an excellent choice whether you're using this printer at home or in a warehouse with limited space.
- Zebra ZD620T Thermal Transfer – print up to 500 Labels per day: The Zebra ZD620T 203 dpi thermal transfer printer prints labels at speeds up to 8 inches per second and supports both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing. It is easy-to-load with either labels or thermal transfer ribbons. It also supports 2D barcodes such as QR codes and includes Bluetooth and Ethernet connectivity.
- Top-Selling Zebra Desktop Printer Ribbons
There are no products listed under this category.