Zebra Industrial Printers
Zebra printer technology is used everywhere from manufacturing lines to retail stores, churning out high volumes of crisp barcodes, labels, and tags. If you need to print from 1,500 to 5,000 labels and barcodes each day, consider a Zebra industrial printer like the Zebra ZT230, ZT510, ZT610, ZT411, ZT421, or ZT620.
These industrial Zebra printers support large label rolls on 3-inch cores with an outside diameter (OD) of up to 8 inches as well as fan-folded labels which are fed from the back of the printer. Zebra industrial label printers are ideal for business printing from 1500 to 5000 labels per day per print. If you are printing fewer than 500 labels per day, consider one of the Zebra desktop label printers, which might be a better fit for your lower volume label production.
- Zebra ZT230 is perfect for on-demand shipping or inventory labels, and it has an easy-to-use keyboard display and USB/serial/parallel interface connectivity options. An optional feature is Ethernet Print Server compatibility, which means you can print from multiple printers on one network connection.
- Zebra ZT411 Industrial printer – print up to 3,000 labels per day: The Zebra ZT411 is a workhorse printer that prints up to 14” per second. It comes with a 4.3” color touch screen and has a rugged metal case for durability. The half size window allows you to check your remaining labels at a glance. This printer includes 256MB DRAM, 512MB flash, USB, serial, Ethernet, and Bluetooth.
- Zebra ZT421 Industrial printer – print up to 3,000 labels per day: The Zebra ZT411 prints at speeds of up to 12" per second and is perfect for your FedEx order management system. It comes with a rugged metal case, and half window view to check on your labels quickly and easily. This unit can print labels up to 6” wide and comes with a 4.3” color touch screen.
- Zebra ZT510 Industrial printer – print up to 5,000 labels per day: Zebra ZT510 printers are designed for heavy duty 24/7 use. These printers have all metal components inside and out as well as enhanced memory processes to handle even the most complex graphics with ease. The ZT510 has USB, serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth LE interfaces, 512MB RAM and 2GB Flash.
- Zebra ZT610 Industrial printer – print up to 5,000 labels per day: Representing the next generation of industrial barcode printers, the Zebra ZT610 printer is designed for 24/7 use. With a full color graphic display, USB, serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth LE, and 1GB of RAM/2GB of Flash, the ZT610 can handle the most complex designs with ease.
- Zebra ZT620 Industrial printer – print up to 5,000 labels per day: Rugged and reliable, the Zebra ZT620 industrial barcode printer is designed for heavy duty 24/7 use. The ZT620 has a full color graphic display, USB, serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth LE interfaces, 1GB RAM and 2GB of Flash.
- Checkout our Top-Selling Zebra Industrial Printer Ribbons
There are no products listed under this category.