Pros and Cons of Printer Ink Cartridges and Toner
Posted by Admin on 12th Jan 2021
If you are in a business that requires regular printing you must be interested in the pros and cons of ink toner and cartridges. There is a lot to learn with the new ink cartridges as the technology is advancing. If you are into ink cartridges then you must know that the laser printer cartridge is not an ordinary black ink cartridge which has been given a fancy name by the manufacturers. There is a lot of difference between the ink cartridge as well as the laser cartridge toner. Wondering which of the two is better? Well, we have assembled all the pros and cons of both the cartridges. This shall guide you to make the best choice.
Toner: Pros and Cons
Toner is that powder-based and that heat-set printing agent that is used in the laser printers. The pros and cons of using tone are:
- The printing experience in case of Toner is enhanced. Laser printers are famous for the very reason that they beat their ink-based printing cousins. Toner cartridges are capable of producing a very accurate image with the simple etching of the image on the drum within the printer. Whereas, you need to spread the generic ink cartridges very carefully with the help of multiple applications.
- 2.Toner is capable of producing sharper pictures. The level of precision that laser printers have is beyond the comparison of ink cartridges.
- 3.Toner cartridges have longer durability. Although the toner cartridges are expensive as compared to the ink cartridges, however; they are capable of doing a larger volume of pages.
- Toners are expensive as compared to the ink cartridges.
- The space taken up by laser printers is greater as compared to the inkjet printers. You must have an idea of how less the ink cartridge printers such as Epson C6500 Labels take as compared to any laser printer.
As it is quite significant from the name that inkjet printer cartridges consist of small tanks that store the liquid ink. A microscopic mist absorbs this ink when sprayed out. The pros and cons of these printers are:
- Inkjet printers are cost-effective and economical. From the financial perspective inkjet printers when stocked up with general printer cartridges are a better choice as compared to the laser printers.
- Ink cartridges do not smudge very often. Color ink cartridges are capable of drying faster as compared to some of the laser toner cartridges. The laser toners require more time to cool before it can be touched because of its nature.
- It is quite easy to replace ink cartridges.
- They often run out super quick. Thus, you need to buy the cartridges more often.
- You might find occasional clogs in case of the ink cartridges. This happens when you do not use the printer for a long time.
Argon Technology Corporation in Canada deals with both inks and toners for the color label printer that you have. We provide some of the best and affordable prices of the products. Some of the leading brands that we deal with are Primera ink cartridges, Epson ink cartridges, VIPColor ink cartridges and many more. You might look up for the products in our online store as well.