Thermal label printers from Argonstore.ca can print barcodes, receipts, purchase order, transport labels, delivery notes, food and deli service labels, and more. There are various types of thermal label printers available:
- Direct thermal label printers —they print black directly onto direct thermal label paper without the use of a ribbon, ink, or toner.
- Thermal transfer label printers — These employ a ribbon, which can be black or coloured, to print labels. The printhead heats the ribbon, which transfers the colour to the label.
Amongst the thermal printers, there are some sub categories such as –
Thermal printers for mobile use – Mobile thermal printers are perfect for professionals who need to label patch panels, mark wires, and label objects at numerous job sites or throughout a big worksite. They come with capabilities like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, on-board memory, renewable battery packs, and application-specific hot buttons.
Thermal printers for desktops – Desktop thermal printers have a tiny footprint, making them ideal for use in offices, point of sale, mailrooms, small manufacturing lines, laboratories, and other places where space is limited.
- Industrial thermal printers — Industrial thermal printers provide the quality and performance businesses need for high-speed, large, and/or flexible packaging requirements.
- Thermal printers with RFID – RFID thermal printers print and encode RFID labels in a single pass, having thermal label and barcode printing capacities as well as built-in RFID encoding.
The small thermal label printers are ideal for use at the point of sale or in other areas where labels are required. Sizes range from two to four inches wide. We have thermal label printers in stock and available to ship across Canada, whether you'd like to create barcodes, shipping documents, or heat transfers.
Epson label printers are distinct in that each device has specific features and benefits that help running your business easier, such as:
- Drivers for Windows;
- a one-year basic warranty;
- full-capacity ink cartridges that can be used for a variety of tasks;
- sturdiness and endurance
- USB ports and ethernet connections are available.
You may print your own labels in-house and on-demand using NeuraLabel Label Printers. You'll be able to respond swiftly and efficiently to your business labelling needs, whether your product line includes food, cosmetics, medical equipment, or chemicals that require compliant labels. You may now print the labels you need when you need them, saving time and money.